Monday, June 8, 2015

Why Should I Learn Writing Article Every Day?

As the title above, why I always learn writing articles in this blog every day? Because I want to get a better writing skills that more good better than before, I want can to be able write english article perfectly like many articles that I read in internet.

I will learn write neglish article slowly, no need terburu-buru (no need to be rush). What is the "terburu-buru"?


Terburu-buru is an Indonesian language which we doing someting without careful or careless, so usually finally we get no good result.

Ok, thanks for read my articles. Bye bye...

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Just someone who proud to be called as Blogger, love to make Blogger template to spend a spare time.

Related : Why Should I Learn Writing Article Every Day?

2 comments

I always appreciate to someone who wants to learn English and would be glad to share my knowledge with them.

More good = better than
Want can = want to be able to
Tidak terburu-buru = no need to be rush
Without careful = careless

after "for" always Ving.
For reading, for writing, for speaking.

And your writing will be much better and understandable.

Thanks for your corerct sist. I'll save for all your correct here so that I have never any forgot someday

Again, thanks for your share all of your knowledge to me...

Comment Policies :

1. NO SPAM
2. NO LIVE LINK

Any violation will be deleted within 24 hours, thanks for your attention.