Saturday, June 13, 2015

How do I Learn Write English In a Blog Easily?

In order to improve your English writing skill, you should create a new blog which is specifically just for learns English. You could create a new blog in blogger if you don't have it currently. But if you already have a beautiful blog like this blog, you can write English on it slowly. Learning English cannot to be rushed, slowly but surely.

First you must write a short article to learn about grammar. Better you write a short article but right, than you write a long article but too much wrong in grammar. You must write at least one to two articles on your blog each day. If you don't force yourself to write something in English on your blog every day, then you will be forget again and you can't ever to be able writing English perfectly to forever.

If the readers can understand what mean of your writings, that means your English grammar have already correct and you can try to writing a long article. Then your articles will looks perfect like a picture below and your blog readers will be happy and enjoy.


I have tried to keep writing something in English bit by bit in this blog every day. Hopefully I can soon to writing English perfectly in this blog, or at least the readers can be understands what I mean.

How about you? I think you have already master in English! I hope you can help me to correct my previous article if you see some mistakes on it. Thanks.

Read also Why I Choose Blogger as My Diary Blog?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Just someone who proud to be called as Blogger, love to make Blogger template to spend a spare time.

Related : How do I Learn Write English In a Blog Easily?

15 comments

Try Ginger grammar checker, it will help us to show where we made mistakes and the correction. Learning is about knowing where the mistakes are and how to correct it.

thanks mas juan, I have been corrected for all mistakes in this article using Ginger Grammar Online, please give me corrections if there are still some mistakes :)

Hi... Indri :)

As u wish, here ara any mistakes I found.
- "any blog yet at now" = at now, it's very uncommon used in English, u can remove "at", or use "right now".
- Better you write a short article but correct, than you write a long article but too much wrong in grammar. again, the word "correct" was not quite appropriate, it's better use "right".
- "If the readers can be understands". Again, you used a passive voice with adding "be". Simply you just remove the word "be" as well as 's on "understands". Then, your word be: If the readers can understand.....

"If the readers can be understands", also wrong grammatically, If you add "be", then it should be: "If the readers can be found". It's correct in grammar, but it has a wrong meaning as you want say to the readers.

I hope we can learn english better together... Keep happy blogging!. :)

thanks mas Gee, I have removed all of mistakes in my article and I changes it as you advices :) I hope you don't bored to correct my grammar, because you're more understand than me :D

Yes, I hope we can learn together like a teacher and his student :)

english -> huruf besar

In order to be able writing english perfectly.
In order to improve your English writing skill.
(dibuat natural bahasanya)

a new blog which specifically just for learns english
(sehabis which, harusnya kata kerja: a new blog which is made specifically for practicing English)

you have to create a new blog
you should create a new blog
(kalau have to, itu mengharuskan, kalau should, menyarankan)

Please you create a new blog in blogger if you have not any blog yet right now.
You could create a new blog in blogger, if you don't have it currently.
(Please you create a new blog...
kalau orang baca itu jadi seperti memohon, tolong Anda buatkan sebuah blog..... bukannya: Silahkan Anda buat sebuah blog....

can not -> cannot atau can't

my previously article.
my previous articles.

the use of English in daily life is very necessary.
thanks for your article..

thanks a lot mas juan, I have corrected all of mistakes. I'll try to write more perfect later :)

thanks you too my friend, good luck :D

Nice, I also want to be good at speaking English :)

wow wow, simple, nice, attractive, nais eh nice article sis, thank's lot's

salam kenal mbak indri
numpang follow ke 18
jangan lupa follow balik yah
terima kasih

Oh, Mbak Indri bikin blog bahasa Inggris toh. I'd like to follow your step soon. Semuanya harus bahasa Inggris ya mbak?

Thanks all my friends, I hope your blogs getting success all :)

nice blog indri, I am Try to learn english Well everyday.. See you soon

Comment Policies :

1. NO SPAM
2. NO LIVE LINK

Any violation will be deleted within 24 hours, thanks for your attention.