Friday, September 18, 2015

Is Truly? Eating Ants Will Make You Become Forgetful

Hello all my friends... After I don't write any article in this blog for long time, today I'm back to write something for you. I hope my many apologies to you getting accepted. In this blog i'll sharing anything that's good for you, for example: how to learn english writing easily, how to learn write english article perfectly, etc, allthough my writings is still too far from perfect.

In addition, my language style or my dialect sometimes looks is not commonly if written in english, because the english isn't my mother's tongue. However, I'll keep to learn and write english article perfectly like your writings.

Today, I will telling a little bit story to you about my experience in blogger or article writer. Actually I'm very like to truly understand about how to create english article perfectly like I read in another blogs, but I feel it's very difficult because I too often forget.


In Indonesian cultures, especially the ancient javanese culture, a people who too often forget may they will called too much consume of ant animals. According to javanese trust, people who often eating ant that mixing with our food will make our memory is damaged so it can make us become a forgetful. Is it really? I also don't know, but this story is truly exist until now.

That's why I can't write english easily because I too often forgot about something that I've learned, so somebody tell that I've often eating ants.

Thanks for reading and I hope this story is useful. Read also How do I Learn Write English In a Blog Easily?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Just someone who proud to be called as Blogger, love to make Blogger template to spend a spare time.

Related : Is Truly? Eating Ants Will Make You Become Forgetful

3 comments

Oh my gosh, i often find some ants in my coffee :D

that's no problem if we aren't eat ants with coffe in the glass :)

your grammar aren't written correctly, so let's learn together to improve our english! :)

Comment Policies :

1. NO SPAM
2. NO LIVE LINK

Any violation will be deleted within 24 hours, thanks for your attention.