Sunday, September 18, 2016

Blogger Template For Adsense Hight CTR Fast Loading Flat On Speed

Actually I created this blog has been more than a year ago, but unfortunately for one year also I don't write any article since the blog has created, so the traffic of this blog is growing slowly, even is in no way growing.

Today seems I get a spirit to again write and manage of this blog after one of my blogger friend giving an awesome template to me for this blog. The template that I used at this time is named Flat On Speed, there are two column and the sidebar is located on the left side, having a fast loading, simple but looks unique, so fun and make me want to always writing on it.

After I install the new blogger template on my blog I feel there is a different something at my blog. I'm thinking that this template seems very suitable to optimize adsense revenue, and then I adding some of adsense ads unit on it at that time too.



Ok, I don't be say too much, you can see the specification of the Flat On Speed blogger template below.

1. Name: Flat On Speed

2. Two column

3. Left sidebar

4. Fast loading (you can test it on Google pagespeed insight)

5. High CTR for adsense (you can place two adsense ads on top and below the article, and on the left sidebar)

This template is not for free but it's very cheap, just sale for IDR 60.000,- (about $5,00). To order this template for your blogger blog you can contacting the owner by the following links:
Enjoy the hight CTR with your Flat Fast Speed. Hopefully this information is useful. Read also Learn English With USA Blogger, is it Possible?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Just someone who proud to be called as Blogger, love to make Blogger template to spend a spare time.

Related : Blogger Template For Adsense Hight CTR Fast Loading Flat On Speed

2 comments

nice blog mba Indri, you are respective blogger,

Comment Policies :

1. NO SPAM
2. NO LIVE LINK

Any violation will be deleted within 24 hours, thanks for your attention.