Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Bored of Blogging, Write in Other Language to Make Blogging Fun Again

About 3 days ago I'm feeling is in no way ever bored to writing article on this blog. Why, because since that day I 'm not writing article using my mother language anymore on all of my blogs, but I tried on one of my blog to writing in other language, ie writing english article on this blog. And it was something new for me and a lot of fun. Same like other new things, a something new is usually not making us be bored.


Beside able to remove feeling bored of blogging, writing in english turned out also getting an other benefit, ie my english writings are getting perfectly bit by bit same like what of friends told on comment form in my previously article. Oh my God, I'm so happy :D

Trough this article I want to say thank you to all my friends for support and appreciations to me although my english writing skill is still not yet so good until today. But I'll keep learn and learned until I adept in order to writing english article exactly like when I write article in Indonesian language. Again, thanks a lot  to all friends.

Read also Want to Targeting Blog Visitors From USA And UK, What Should I Do?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Just someone who proud to be called as Blogger, love to make Blogger template to spend a spare time.

Related : Bored of Blogging, Write in Other Language to Make Blogging Fun Again

Comment Policies :

1. NO SPAM
2. NO LIVE LINK

Any violation will be deleted within 24 hours, thanks for your attention.