Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Is it True Google Keyword Planner Just For Adwords Advertisers?

Sometime I smile when I was used the google keyword planner in order to find some of keyword ideas to create articles for my blog. Why I smile? Due I think Google provides the google keyword planner just for the adwords advertisers, while me is not an advertiser but also using the google keyword planner, that's why sometime me a little smiling when i'm using the keywords planner in order to finding some of keyword ideas for my blog articles.



On google keyword planner, I see that all of tools in there are intended for advertisers only, there is not any tool that intended for adsense publishers. I don't ever seen any tool that reads for publishers in there, but why does many of publishers also came and used it.

I think it's just idea of the publishers to utilizing the advertiser facilities.

Now the question is: Is it Google knows that publishers are also using the google keyword planner? If they knows why does they not write any word that intended for publishers on google keyword planner tool, but in there they just provides of words or tools only for advertisers.

So what  the conclusion is, google keyword planner just intended for the adwords advertisers in order to find keyword ideas for their ads campaign in google adwords. How do you think?

Read also Bored of Blogging, Write in Other Language to Make Blogging Fun Again.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Just someone who proud to be called as Blogger, love to make Blogger template to spend a spare time.

Related : Is it True Google Keyword Planner Just For Adwords Advertisers?

1 comments:

Hi Miss Indri..

I think its true that GKP is only for advertiser who want to make their ads campaign through google.

I've using GKP to research some keyword, but the result is in approximation range not the exact number.

ex: 100-1000, 1K-10K, and so on.

to get the exact number, google told me to make at least one active campaign LOL

it's not cool for me. I am a blogger not an advertiser.

Comment Policies :

1. NO SPAM
2. NO LIVE LINK

Any violation will be deleted within 24 hours, thanks for your attention.