Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Want to Targeting Blog Visitors From USA And UK, What Should I Do?

Start from today I want to targeting the visitor traffic of this blog to USA and UK. In order to achieve these target then I have to increase the number of english articles on this blog. It's so simple way and very easy. Just by write article in english each day then they will be come to this blog one by one, slowly but surely.

Last week the visitors of this blog are still dominated by visitors from Indonesia, and according to the blogger statistic that this week the number of visitors from UK and USA are getting increased up to 50% of whole of the visitors number. I think this is a great result.



I'm so sure that someday the number of visitors from USA and UK will be continually to increase if I keep consistently to write article on this blog. But unfortunately I just able to write 1 or 2 articles only for one day. Even, in order to write one article only I need to take a long time enough, about a half to a hour.

But I always enjoy it and it's not a problem for me, and I also don't ever to give up in order to improve my english skill, especially in lesson of writing. Beside to learn writing, I also to learn speak english. Sometime I also watching while listening english conversations that there are on youtube so that my english skill will be more and more perfectly bit by bit.

Mistakes in writing, it's a ordinary thing and you don't be shy and worry! Mistakes will make you became perfectly. Thank you for reading and hopefully this article is useful. Are you an american or british? Please you leave a comments below and tell me what's your response and it's very useful for me. Read also my previously article about Learn English With USA Blogger, is it Possible?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Just someone who proud to be called as Blogger, love to make Blogger template to spend a spare time.

Related : Want to Targeting Blog Visitors From USA And UK, What Should I Do?

2 comments

Your English is much better madame Indri. Much much better, even though I still see some grammatically mistakes but overall, your latest article have been much improved.

Keep the good work madame. As I said before, you could do write in english with that kind of spirit. My salute for you

Thank you for your comments and advices brother, I'm so happy and also many thanks for your appreciation to my writings :D

Comment Policies :

1. NO SPAM
2. NO LIVE LINK

Any violation will be deleted within 24 hours, thanks for your attention.